This is my blog for my class week #3 .

             I'm talking about Hobby Lobby as my blog this week. Back about five years ago Hobby Lobby was accused of smuggling 5,500 biblical artifacts from Iraq in 2017. Federal prosectuters found that Hobby Lobby illegally smuggled rare and stolen artifacts to the U.S by shipping the items to its Oklahoma City headquaters in boxes labeled as ceramic tiles and samples of tiles .and indeed they did.

              In 2017the craft chain agreed to pay 3 million in fines and surrender thousands of cuneiforms . The major branch lost many customers in that period . They at the time decided they needed a change in there upper headquaters .They did alot of searching and fine paying to get out of there circumstance .They even were thinking of closing all chains. they did not . There revenue were still in the green so they stayed open cause it really didn't occur to be a big deal and pretty much went away .

             Pretty much Hobby Lobby has gone through some tough times other ways than none. My value proposition on the Lobby is that they still offer exceptional selection of  inventory and have value to there work environment which makes there quality work a plus 10. When i do my SWOT analysis I will go into much more details about the buisness and there marketing details and how they became (still to this day) one of the best lobby shops in the world.

             To this day the marketing aspects of the company features dedicated buyers that are the format experts in the area of production that they are responsible for . The primary responsiablities for store mangers are to keep up on inventory and there primary duties as store mangers. So in conjuction on my blog. (Hobby Lobby) has gone beyond its capabilities to serve its customers and its employees I LOVE MY HOBBY LOBBY . 

             Myself i've been to many Hobby Lobby's through out the United States and will keep going back. I still go to our local shop to just look around to see how it has adjusted to the new life we live . No changes . (People still have hobbies ) lol .  https://www.hobbylobby.com/find-savings/weekly-ad?msclkid=b6580766787216dd3ad465b79fbc4d6e&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Store%20Information&utm_term=lobby%20hobby&utm_content=BrandTHANK YOU 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My opening to my major